For caregivers who run their own small businesses, born out of a caregiving experience and built while caregiving.
Only 40 Spots Available!
- Monthly newsletter packed with information tailored to your needs as a business owner
- Starting Point: one customized action checklist or resource guide
- Monthly online class session
- Private Facebook group membership
- Discounts on/early-bird access to CGA caregiving resources/friends of CGA
- Monthly check-ins from our team via text or email
- Flash Sessions: a live phone, web, text, or email-based coaching session with the CGA team, offered quarterly.
Ready to grow your audience and reach more people?
Become a CareCreative and tap into our network and resources to elevate your biz.
[ms-membership-buy id=”5791″ label=”Sign up!”]
Michelle has over 20 years of personal and professional experience in the caregiving arena. From her beginning working with family caregivers with loved ones in senior living communities and advocating for family caregivers through her position with a large, national organization as an eldercare worker to navigating her own caregiving journey with her grandparents through and becoming a special needs parent, she has the insight and lived experience you need to elevate your project’s value for family caregivers.