For individuals—from family members to friends to neighbors—who are actively caring for someone in a long-term capacity.
Only 15 Spots Available!
- Monthly newsletter packed with information tailored to your needs as a caregiver
- Starting Point: one customized action checklist or resource guide
- Monthly online class session
- Private Facebook group membership
- Discounts on/early-bird access to CGA caregiving resources/friends of CGA
- Monthly check-ins from our team via text or email
- Flash Sessions: a live phone, web, text, or email-based coaching session with the CGA team, offered quarterly.
Get the conversation, connection, and compassion you need to survive your caregiving experience.
[ms-membership-buy id=”5795″ label=”Sign up!”]
Eliza’s sidekick and best friend just so happens to be her 96-year-old grandmother, AJ, with whom she shares the best inside jokes and from whom she has inherited every last ounce of sass. Eliza shares the insights and innovative strategies she’s found for coping on her caregiving journey on our social media channels.