For companies and community organizations responsible for training or supporting caregivers.
Only 25 Spots Available!
- Monthly newsletter packed with information tailored to your professional needs
- Starting Point: one customized action checklist or resource guide
- Monthly online class session
- Private Facebook group membership
- Discounts on/early-bird access to CGA caregiving resources/friends of CGA
- Monthly check-ins from our team via text or email
- Flash Sessions: a live phone, web, text, or email-based coaching session with the CGA team, offered quarterly.
Bobbi Jo has over ten years’ experience working as a social worker in the long-term care environment in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Her knowledge continues to develop as she assists families navigating their loved ones through the aging process. Over the course of her career, she has learned how to juggle multiple roles: a resource, an advocate, a shoulder to cry on, and at times, a bearer of bad news. She has experience in all levels of retirement community living as well as professional relationships in home care, hospice care, rehabilitation therapy, and mental health care. Bobbi has co-facilitated an Alzheimer’s Association memory loss support group and has seen the feelings of exhaustion, uncertainty, and guilt that many caregivers experience.