Joe and his team are in the business of storytelling. Of making movies with purpose that nurture intergenerational interactions. And they accomplish these goals by developing short films about The LIFE Picture Collection that engage and educate.
To that end, Joe shared some of his “goosebump” moments—i.e. stories from people who have used PHOTAVIA’s unique reminiscing tools with exciting and meaningful results. This prompted a conversation in which participants shared times they had amazing breakthroughs and connections with their carees in a variety of ways—a moment of lucidity after playing a favorite hymn or song. A moment of verbal communication after months of not speaking after providing a whiteboard and marker.
We also talked about different “high-tech” and “low-tech” caregiving tools that nurture engagement and meaningful connections with carees of all ages. Check out the replay here for all the tools shared, and to learn more about using PHOTAVIA in a home or senior living environment.
Curious about PHOTAVIA and want to give it a try with your caree?
Take advantage of these free offers to explore their programming before subscribing:
- Experience 6 samples of their most popular work via this link.
- Experience 6 brand new V-Clips© via this link.
- Be inspired by this user’s testimonial.
- Is your caree a trivia lover? Check out brand new programming called PhoTrivia (Joe mentions this exciting new offer in the Coffee Chat conversation!)!
- They’re also rolling out a baseball-themed program too. Check it out here.
- And finally, discover the inspiration behind PhoTrivia via this ToolKit.